Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas Questions #1

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Gift bags which usually turn out to be the shopping bags that I purchased the gifts in. I buy a lot of gifts at Borders as they gift wrap! But, Ivy has been totally into wrapping this year. Wrapping up a tiny stuffed animal in 3 feet of paper, complete with 4 inch strips of tape and tons of bows. I will be gratefully handing over some of the wrapping responsibility to her. Even the complicated packages like golf balls will turn out just the same as the nice square boxes with her wrapping them all up!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Let the children wrap, that's what I say. Packages just look so much cuter when they have the kids' touch.