Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fill In 10/24/08

1. Right now, I'm feeling so much better!
2. Home is where I want to be.
3. How does one keep the house up, without cleaning all of the time or hiring a housekeeper?
4. My internal keeps me on track.
5. Please don't remind me of how fast this pregnancy is going.
6. Cool autumn weather fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being focused on the kids, tomorrow my plans include a little bit of everything and Sunday, I want to go to work, of course! No office supplies needed to give a massage!

2 comments:

writex3 said...

Isn't housework simply dispairing??? It honestly never ends, even with my low standards!

Catherine said...

HUGS!!! You sound so happy!