Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Debtor Downers

Well, I have gotten honest with myself and really looked at the balance of my 2 credit cards. It is not pretty. I can't believe that I let myself go down that path again. I had thought that I learned my lesson about this many years ago. Well, I guess I'm being retested!

So now, I have had to try to figure out a way out of this mess without making myself feel any worse which would make it so much worse. That much, I know. Little by little, I have to face the music. I keep telling myself that the tiniest step makes a huge difference.

That being said, taking credit cards at the spa has done wonders for our business. There was a time that I was very against taking a payment thru credit, but I've let that go. We should check out authorize.net for the day care because I think that it could be helpful there as well.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

thinking of you...ugh. you'll do fine...you'll tighten things up and be fine. I know you will.