Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Monday, February 04, 2008

Video/photo shoot Nov.2007

Here are some more photos from that video shoot that I did last year. I kept asking her to send me some of the hand photos because I worked so hard to get the "look" right. Chipping my nail polish, drawing on the tattoos...

PS. I don't smoke! It was for the shoot only, but man did I want more cigarettes when I was done.

If they ever get around to putting up the actual completed video, I'll be sure to share. It turned out great.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is amazing!
mp

Melissa said...

striking. they are all amazing!

Unknown said...

Girl, those are amazing.

BlueBugg said...

wow...just wow!!

hair, hands, pose....you look amazing!

Anonymous said...

I love them! You drew all that on your hands? You rock!

So, I don't know about this video. I guess I wasn't a regular reader then. Can you share more about it?

Catherine said...

I didn't know about the video either...but wow you were smokin hot girlfriend!!! :D :D