Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Sunday, February 10, 2008

A couple things to remember

This last week Ivy has said some things that I want to remember. I have no idea where she came up with either of them.

She was watching a Spongebob episode where they get fleas. When she was telling me what was going to happen, she said that Spongebob, Sandy, and Patrick get "beagles"

Then after nap one day, her shirt was all sweaty. She started itching and said, "I don't want these turps on me. Get the turps off." Chris and I tried our best to figure out what turps were, but never did figure it out.

Beagles and turps. I'm still smiling.

2 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

i wish i'd had a blog when my kids were little to record some of those cute sayings! (yeah, i know i could have put them down on paper, but i just didn't do it.)

Unknown said...

Haha!! That's freakin' adorable!!!

Where's your video camera when this stuff happens? Sumo and Pearl want some video of their biggest fan! :)