Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Swap Photos Finally!


My far away sweetie friend Anastacia and I were participants in a Happiness Swap hosted by our friend Karen Beth. It was my first swap ever and I was so nervous!

My nerves turned to happiness when I got her swap stuff in the mail. What a gift of gifts including many fun things like tea and chocolates, a book and chinese paper lanterns. Ribbon, a card and some cutsie post it notes with strawberries. Needless to say, Ivy turned the whole thing into her presents for herself, including the lanterns that she used as accordians!

I have been remiss in posting the photo due to the loss of my camera cord and with the wedding photos but since I was just over on her blog and saw my swap stuff, it reminded me to finish the job!

Love to you Anastacia!

5 comments:

Anastasia said...

glad you liked everything!!!
i loved what you sent me too! fun swapping with you!

Melissa said...

that sounds so cool....I wanna be in a swap!

Anonymous said...

What neat things Anastasia sent to you! I love the Chinese Lanterns especially. Aren't those just fun!??

Anonymous said...

Way cool - I wanna swap too - I'll have to remember to ask you for more details - I'd say you shoudl remind me to ask you, but that'd be just ONE MORE thing on YOUR plate - not fair - so I'm goign to remember this time ... no - REALLY, I am!

Anonymous said...

And I'm going to proof-read my comment next time so I don't look like I only graduated third grade =D