Ms. Buttercup tagged me! So, here I go:
Here are the rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here are 8 random facts about me:
1) Just last week I was writing something down and I started to print my "A"s differently. It's weird, just out of the blue, my handwriting has changed.
2) When I'm handwriting, I love my "F"s and my "2"s
3) I was supposed to get my tattoo today.
4) I just had to look up tattoo in the dictionary.
5) I never know how to spell calendar,like the daily/monthly thing. I had a textile class in college where we had to write calendar many times for a project and now I never know which is correct.
6) I don't like to have my nails done by a pro because my fingernails are very sensitive. But sometimes I suffer for the result.
7) When I told my doctor that my migraines were preceded by my ears ringing, she said, "It figures. You are kind of odd." I took it as a compliment.
8) I think that my sister Landi is my soulmate. I don't believe that it has to be a partner to be the person you are supposed to be with forever and who makes you complete.
MP (private Blog)
I'm pretty rule flexible, so if this doesn't work for you, I totally understand. If I didn't tag you, it was because I'm pretty sure you've done it before. If I tagged you again, well, can't you think of 8 more things? :)