Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Prom Photos!

I'm about to freak out because I'd been working on posting these prom pics for a Thursday Thirteen, only to have blogger kick me off with one photo left to transfer! Arrrr! So, anyway, all of the pics are beautiful and fun and I can't wait to share a lot of them with you. But probably not the full 174, ok? Here are 4 to start off with.









Family prom pic. We took this right when we walked in the door. It is the only pic with Bec in his tux jacket. From this point on, you will see him in less and less attire.

For you all that donated, I'm sending out a wallet size photo to you of this pic. Thank you so much. If anyone else would like one sent to them, email me your address.















Traditional prom pose! Don't we look great? Joanie did such a wonderful job on my dress. You can't see my corsage too well in any of the photos, but it was gorgeous with a white orchid. The bracelet part was too cool. It was rhinestone. And it separated from the flower so now I have a rhinestone bracelet to remember the night. What will they think of next?



















Mommy princess and Baby Princess. I'm holding her wings out so we can see them better. I also tried to make her ponies stand up to look like little antenae, but it didn't work out too well. She still looks so adorable. This might be my fave pic of the night but it has some competition.















My men. Isn't this adorable? They had the exact same tuxes. We had to roll up Bec's sleeves about a mile and he HATED his vest with a passion, but we got the photo while we could. They even have matching ties!

10 comments:

Dawn said...

You all look so beautiful. How big Bec is getting.

Catherine said...

Love them! You all look gorgeous! Now I have to go and look at older posts to read about this prom!
love,
Cath

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks so beautiful! And you looked amazing! That dress fit you perfectly, and you really do look like a princess in it! I'm loving your little princesses outfit too! And those tuxes with the pink jacket, especially on Bec..... ohhh I want to hug him, he is so cute!! You guys make an amazing little family!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so adorable and handsome and beautiful and wonderful. Thank you so much for posting these - you made my day!
mp

KrayonKel said...

Awwwww....

You guys are so precious!!!! :)
The prom was/is such a good idea.
What a fun tradition to start!

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous and Bec(is such a little cutiepie) and your husband look so handsom.
Ivy makes a very pretty and adorable 'lil princess.
Glad that the Prom went so well.
Arrgggg...That is one thing about Blogger that frustrated me, was posting pics, and then shutting down.I'll be checking out your other blog.
Happy Mother's Day to you and have a very relaxing weekend!

Unknown said...

Oh I love your dress!!!!!

Looks like you had a great time! Thank you for posting pics.

alisonwonderland said...

oh! so, so fabulous! more, more more ... :o)

Tina / Anxious Changer said...

Love the pics! This is such a cool idea!

BlueBugg said...

nawww! I'm getting warm and fuzzies particularly from the Mummy & Daughter and the Daddy and Son pics.......so sweet!!!

You all looked wonderful :) :) :)