Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Mommy to Bec for 1 year

Hey guys,

Please, please, please head over here
http://blogs.fertilitycommunity.com/weblogs/an-adoptive-mom-for-one-year#comments

to read about getting ready to pick up my son last year. And if you are so inclined, please leave a comment.

Then check out my posts over there about lockets on 4/23 and 4/24 as I love it when I post personal stuff over there.

And, please x3 comment over there. MP is my only commenter that keeps stroking my ego on that site!

Love to you all!

PS. I've been wanting to post airport pics of that nite, but the site keeps cutting me off. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Hey there honey, I read the post (it made me cry, btw, so so sweet) and I'm trying to comment over there, but am waiting for approval because I had to register. Just wanted you to know I wasn't ignoring.

HUGS!
Cath

Anonymous said...

Congratulations a full year of being able to kiss those adorable little cheeks! What you wrote was beautiful -- I could just picture it happening!