Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Monday, May 21, 2007

Gender Roles In My Family

Well, if I was wondering how I am portraying Women's Lib to my daughter, she showed it to me in full color a few moments ago.

She is watching t.v. and says in a dreamy voice, "Oh, Mama, You get to do that!" It was a commercial of a woman cleaning the toilet.

So now I've taught her that women clean the toilet. I guess it is time that I teach her, through demonstration that daddy's clean the toilet as well.

Chris will be so thrilled.

3 comments:

writex3 said...

Please post a picture of your husband cleaning the toilet. That way I can show it to my hubby so that he can see how it is done (-:

Anonymous said...

That's real cute! Yes, start her early to learn a man can clean a toilet just as good as us women.

I'm proud to say my husband and I take turns, and he cleans them more than I do, because it really grosses me out!

alisonwonderland said...

i love it! make sure you set her straight! :)