Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Monday, April 02, 2007

Pimp My Prom, Please!

Hey Everyone, I got the following email from Mert and thought that I would share her idea. The more $ for the program, the better. I'll be working on a post about Bec and the agency and our story and such today, so check back tomorrow or later this pm for some history. She is full of great ideas isn't she? If you would like to follow her lead, it could only help! Hi Karianne, I'd like to pimp your Prom! ;)Would you mind if I made a post about it, and said for those who wanted to donate ..., then linked you?Also I was wondering, do you have any blog posts about Bec and your journey to find each other, about the orphanage etc? That way i could give a little back ground, plus I would link to your Prom posts. Hugs, Mert

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will do!

Thanks for changing your donate setting, too. I didn't know if that would be a big pain in the neck to do, so now I can buy our tickets.
mp

Anonymous said...

Count me in, I'd love to help. As soon as you leave a post, I'll link to it.