Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Thursday, March 01, 2007

I Got My Hair Did Yesterday - With Pics!

Some of you know that I've wanted extensions for a while. After seeing the pics, you'll see that I needed to do something with that mop! Anyway, these are the 15 inch externsion, curly, with some dramatic high lights. For prom, I'm going to do the 20 inch extensions but I'm not sure what style. These should last a couple of weeks. Much less of a commitment than doing a perm again.







This is me with my product-free, crazy, free for all hair. On the left is my friend Shauntia who is also our beloved date night sitter.








Here are the supplies. The hair, the scissors and black hair glue.




Here is the process. Part my hair, cut extension to size, glue the extension. Press onto my scalp. continue.
Much better! Sorry it isn't too clear, but it does look good. Maybe I'll try to get another pic soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I always feel better when I do something different with my hair. Looks great from what I can see, and you look happy with it too!

KrayonKel said...

As we say in the south, "Purdy!"

5KidMom said...

Lookin good!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, cool. I am totally coveting your hair right now! MP