Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Kid's Shows That I Love or Hate


1…. My absolute favorite right now is Charlie and Lola I took back 2 books that I had already read that I good gotten for Christmas to Target. I bought the volume 2 of Charlie and Lola. Let's just say I've watched it more than the kids. I'm going to ask for, or buy for myself, volume 1.

2. Backyardigans I love how the songs and musical styles are always different. And they are all so cute. I think that Uniqua is my favorite, but I also love the rest of them. Ivy's dance class' first performance was to the Yeti song.

3. Dora The Explorer I think that I've learned more Spanish from this than I did in 4 years of high school language classes. Well, that's not true, but I use the Dora words more often. Chris would totally disagree with me here as he hates Dora. Actually, he hates most of the tv shows, but absolutely loves kids movies.

4. Wonder Pets Ivy's favorite of all time. I love hearing her sing the songs in that baby duck voice. It is so cute.

5. Spongebob Sqarepants We don't let the kids watch this one, but we like it during their nap times.

6. Spaceghost Coast to Coast I don't know if this is still on, but I used to watch it in my 20s late at night and would laugh my you know what off. I loved this show!

7. Mickey Mouse Club House I don't think I can convey how much I do not like this show. That "Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggedy Dog" song is horrible!

8. Blue's Clues I'm not a big puppet fan at all. And it goes a bit slow for me, but I think that is the point.

9. Little Einsteins These singing and dancing cartoons so get on my nerves. This show has ruined classical music for me.

10. Barney He was so popular while I was teaching preschool that by the time I quit I honestly couldn't even look or hear anything Barney for years. I had banned him from our house before we even had kids.

11. (This list isn't organized very well) Kim Possible is also a fun one to watch as they are trying to solve a mystery and she is so cool. Ivy doesn't watch this one much, but when she does, I'll watch too.

12. Scooby Doo The classic ones! Chris and I always get a hoot out of the characters. Even more so now that we are grown.

13. Lilo and Stitch The series. When the Lilo and Stitch movie came out, she reminded me of one of my little nieces. And Stitch in that Elvis suit? Too cute. So I will watch the series reruns when I get a chance.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 comments:

Bek said...

Great list....many of those are on my own list... Thanks for your comment. I too love seeing families that look like mine. Your children are adorable and the picture of the three of you is priceless.

Great to see you and I can't wait to dig in and read your story.

alisonwonderland said...

Blue's Clues was Sugar Bear's favorite. Jelly Bean's was Barney.

Happy Belated TT!

Buttercup said...

I want them to bring back Hanna Barbara cartoons, Tom & Jerry, the Smurfs!

Unknown said...

Katelyn loves the 'lil Einsteins, and Josh loved Elmo and The Wiggles.

Happy Belated TT!

Unknown said...

Katelyn loves the 'lil Einsteins, and Josh loved Elmo and The Wiggles.

Happy Belated TT!