Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Friday, January 12, 2007

Fun Friday Festivities

Yesterday was my sister Landi's birthday. She would personally terrorize me if I published her age, which I think is so funny because she is 4 years younger than me, so she's a young 'un to me.

Tonight we are going to her fave restaurant, then headed to a local club where we have spent way too much time over the years! The dj is personal friend, so the soundtrack of the night is kind of up to us. Now, I told you that we have a big family, and friends, right? I asked Landi how many the reservations were for and she said that she reserved the room for 35 but is only expecting around 30. And this doesn't include all of our kids!! I told you! I'm responsible for the cakes which are a huge dark chocolate layer cake and large cheesecake from Costco.

We are going to a Mexican restaurant and I already know what I'm going to order. A side of refried beans that I will top with an order of pico de gallo and fresh avocado to be eaten with chips. I know that I could order a real order for dinner but the above sounds so good! Chris said that he doesn't know what he is eating but he is going to be all over the margaritas.

One of the trends that was voted a worst fashion trend for 2006 is one of my favorite looks. A dress with jeans. Well, I'm going to be one year out of style tonight and I don't care! I got a cute dress at Ross for $10 today with browns and greens and paisleys which will look so cute with my jeans and brown boots AND since it is 24 degrees out right now I will be somewhat warm. But I'll be sweating getting my groove on the dancefloor! I'm also going to wear my embroidered dark brown jacket that Chris bought for me in OR. I"ve only worn it one other time. We should have a bunch of fun and I'll post some pics tomorrow.

And next Fri. is my mom's bday. We just found out that another club is having male strippers. We're hoping that this is what she wants to do for her party! Wish that you guys could all come too!

3 comments:

Buttercup said...

Karrianne - Sounds like fun! I always liked that dress over jeans look (when pulled off right) but I never quite got there and then it passed me by. Good for you for doing what you like. Everything else sounds marvelous about the party except for the refried beans - but I'm glad YOU are looking forward to them.

I love your blog and I'm linking to you. Hope your Saturday works out wonderfully!

writex3 said...

Why does reading your blog always make me hungry lately???!

alisonwonderland said...

hope you had a fabulous time! and that you brought me back some of your beans and chips! :o)