Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday Update

Bec's spots look so much better today. I'm hoping that this improvement continues on.

Our entryway light had shorted out causing all of the comotion yesterday. Now we have a new light that fits us better and is much safer. I'm so glad that we didn't burn the house down.

Super weird weather. Snowflakes that are the size of sand dollars, mixed with snow in the morning, and tonight a horrible wind that is loud, scarey and cold. Not much snow anymore, just wet, thick, slush.

Chris didn't get home until almost 10 tonight. Had to chain up his truck today and almost got pushed off a driveway/cliff by his sliding UPS truck. He is so glad to be home and we are so happy to have him here. Especially Miss I, who had ants in her pants all night and couldn't calm down for even 2 minutes. I had to hide out by the washer for 5 minutes to have just a tad bit of space.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Although I'd love to see some snow, I forget how dangerous it can be. I'm glad Chris is all right. Sliding on ice is only a good thing if you have ice skates on!!
Have a good weekend!
I'm glad Bec is doing better!

Shelby said...

Very glad your husband is ok and hope the spots on the wee one clear more and more :)

Mary said...

I am glad to hear that your husband is ok, and your son is doing better.

I often hide in the laundry room too, when things get crazy. isn't it sad when we have to resort to laundry to get some peace, LOL!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and enjoying my embarrassing story. :D