Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Car Prowl

Chris got up last night to get a drink of juice and looked out the window into our driveway. He watched a teenager get out of my car and start walking over to our front door. He then heard the mailbox open. He opened the door really fast and started to question the kid. At first he denied everything, but then turned over my ashtray that had about a dollars worth of change in it. He kept saying, "I'm sorry, sir." I don't lock my car because there is nothing of value that I keep in it and I would rather have my windows in tact.

When I talked to Chris today he said that when he left the house this morning, he set all of the alarms. I took my car in today to get a remote starter put in it for the cold mornings. The audio place is a few blocks from our house so I walked home. To greet me was a huge hole in our front room window. We have double paned windows so, there isn't any air coming into the house and it won't be much to replace. I can't see the rock that they used to throw, and we have trees in front of it, so it was a pretty good shot.

I have had things like this happen before, and I don't ever really get angry. Just a little sad for everyone involved. Chris gets very angry and feels violated and can't really believe that it has happened. So, although I got my ashtray back, we now need to replace the window glass. I wonder which one would have cost more?

Angel Card for the Day: Surrender

OK, I will.

1 comment:

writex3 said...

Holy buckets! I'm glad you're calm - I'm with Chris! So sorry this has happened to you guys.