Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Birthday Dinner Photo



Here we are on our way out tonight. Our friend and sitter, Shauntia took this photo for us. Isn't it funny how we are so hard on photos of ourselves? I was just about to type in something negative about me when I realized the last time I put up a pic, I made a remark too. I'm going to be loving towards this woman, known as myself, and keep my mouth shut! I'll post the menu tomorrow, when Chris can help me remember it all. We are stuffed!

3 comments:

writex3 said...

Hey, that gal looks great! (-:

Unknown said...

You two have an excellent dinner! Enjoy! You look simply marvelous! :P

alisonwonderland said...

I'm going to be loving towards this woman, known as myself.

Very profound! I'll try to do the same!