Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

$ Well Spent

Here are some things that I have purchased recently that were well worth the money.


Caress Tahitian Renewal Body Wash
The bottle looks like this except the color is a dark orange. I got mine for less than $5 at walmart. It smells so good! I had heard about how tropical the scent was in a Lucky magazine and thought that I would try it. I am going to buy it for stocking stuffers for all of the gals in my life.


Cold and Sinus Bath
I normally don't go in for floral stuff and love the medicinal smells. Maybe it is because I constantly have allergy issues, but I use this nightly. I bought it at Rite Aid for less than $8. I've went through almost my whole bottle and need to replace it before it runs out.

I have some more to post later on but as Ivy just informed me, "Mommy, the baby's crying!" (Like I can't hear him or something!)

No comments: