Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm A Chicken

Today I woke up and I was ready to receive my mri results. I thought, "I can handle this today." But as the day wore on, my resolve disappeared. By the time 330 rolled around and I hadn't heard anything, I just turned off my phone I was so scared that it was going to ring when I wasn't prepared.

When Chris gets home I'll check my messages. If there is a message to call back, I'll at least be able to call when I feel strong again. Is this being a chicken or a control freak? Or a controlling chicken?

Of course, the kids are crabby tonight and all over me. Chris will be late with the snow, but I'm still in love with the weather.

Our 6 month postplacement is tomorrow. I'm excited to see her, but sad that this will be our last visit. I will miss her.

3 comments:

Shelby said...

hi there.. happened upon your blog today .. wanted to say hi and take care :)

Shelby said...

oh thanks for visiting my blog too..I hope your mri report is good..and I don't think you're a chicken, just reluctant in anticipation of the unknown.. I've felt that many times. hang in there.

Unknown said...

*HUGS* to you! I hope all goes OK, and everything is fine.
Wishing you good thoughts!