Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The flu is visiting our house

and I really hope that it is leaving soon. Miss Ivy was sent home sick Monday afternoon and hasn't been back to school since. I've been having a residue of guilt on me ever since yesterday when she started puking at 3 a.m., which she did again today by the way. this girl cries wolf so often with her stomach hurting that I don't know how to judge my response to her. So I was pretty mad when I went to pick her up on Monday because I thought that she was mad about having to eat hot lunch. I had to work, so I had her lie down with the preschool kids to take a nap. My mom noticed her in that class and asked to take her. Fine. Ivy was fine and acting all happy. But then that night she started to feel warm so I kept her home on Tuesday and she slept most of the day. Wednesday the fever and puking started and continued through today. I really hope that the rest of us escape the germs. I really hope that she starts to feel much better soon. It's just pitiful, and looking at her makes my guilt even worse. I hope she isn't missing too much at school. And I'm really missing being at work. I've been so bored here that I've been cleaning and working out, Now that's bored.

No comments: