Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Monday, April 25, 2011

not what I thought

In the twenty days that I've been forty, I can tell you, that it is a lot better than I had heard it would be. In one way, it feels calm and peaceful. In another way, it feels like a big accomplishment to be this old. I was scared about losing vibrancy, technicolor drama that is such a blast but so exhausting. But I was looking at Jackson and the younger nephews yesterday at Easter and I felt so ready and happy to pass on all of it to them. That urgency is resting now, I want them to take their turn at living large and changing the world.

1 comment:

Greg Prosmushkin said...

Thanks for taking the time to share this wonderful post with us. I enjoyed stopping by your blog recently for the informative articles you provide. Have a wonderful rest of your day and keep up the posts.
Greg Prosmushkin