Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Friday, October 29, 2010

sitting here tonight

feeling sorry for myself. tonight is a family dance at Ivy's school. Ivy informs me last week that she doesn't want to go. She wants to go to her cousin's party, who is like acustomer service representative work ing the front desk when it comes to party promotion. DH texts me this morning and tells me that he has to work late and won't be home until after the dance is over. So my choices were to take all 3 kids to the dance on my own or attend my niece's party. I chose the party since it seemed the easier choice. Except there were a couple of kids with scary masks there and Bec didn't want to stay.
So now I'm home with the 2 boys. I didn't even dress up today because I didn't have enough time to get ready after getting the 3 kids ready.
Heading into a busy weekend which I hope really turns out better than today. Next year I'm making Ivy go to the dance and having Chris take 1/2 day off. Bleh.

No comments: