Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Saturday, September 11, 2010

While my face was healing

I was in bed most of the time and I updated my blog list of blogs that I would like to follow. Most of them are artist's blogs that will post sketches and such, which I hope will inspire me to be more productive in terms of my own art. I even got some inspiration off of the Kohler kitchen faucets site. My mind has been on fire!

Let me just say that in a week, there really haven't been that many updates. Which, in turn, makes me sad to miss out on more inspiration, but also it makes me feel good because I always think that people are being so much more efficient than I am. And the feed has been showing me that that isn't the case.

No comments: