Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bathtub blogging

Nope! I'm not in the tub, Henry is! He is busily filling cups and playing with a transformer with a broken leg. He also has his bottle of milk up on the side of the tub just in case thirst over takes him. Since I can't be anywhere else and keep him safe, here I am, with the netbook on the bathroom floor. I could even research rv insurance if I needed to, without even leaving him alone at all.

I've cleaned the mirrors. Sprayed down and wiped the floors. Time to blog. Let's hope the splashing water stays far far away.

1 comment:

alisonwonderland said...

When I read the title of this post I thought (1) How is she doing that? (I want to do that!) and (2) Oh, no. Isn't that an electrocution risk?

I'm glad to find out it's the little one in tub instead of you! :)