Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Sunday, July 25, 2010

stolen from Katya

Outside my window… is our new a/c that goes with our new furnace that cost us about 7 grand. It's loud. Ah well, it's nice in here now.
I am thinking… about how I want to be at the hospital visiting my niece-y poo.
I am thankful for… see above
From the kitchen… we've given up using our dishwasher and just wash as we go instead.
I am wearing… huge grey capris that used to fit. A very old target maternity tank top that I love and a zip up because the a/c is crazy here.
I am creating… a pretend world in my head
I am going… to keep sitting right here on this couch reading about apidexin

I am reading… Seeing Past Z
I am hoping… that I can survive my sister's maternity leave
I am hearing… Ivy ramble on about gingerbread houses
Around the house… it's pretty picked up around here and I'd like to keep it that way
One of my favorite things… vodka.
A few plans for the rest of the week… working at the center until the end of time. Getting the other half of my teeth cleaned. Removing the older 2 from swim lessons during August cuz something has got to give!

No comments: