Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Friday, January 01, 2010

confession

Can't believe that I'm in my right mind typing this, but I kinda like cleaning the new house. There is something about knowing that this is our house that we will be in for a long time, raising our kids and growing older. It's a totally different feeling than how I felt at the little house. I just felt so trapped and all of my cleaning and organizing efforts were just futile.

Even more shocking, I bought an ebook on organizing. WTH?? And more shocking than that? I've started reading it. I'd normally rather reasearch auto insurance quotes then clean or organize!

I know, I'm mysterious.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I can't wait for that feeling. I can understand how it would be more satisfying.

Organizing in a little place does seem futile because you have to dig through all that organized stuff to get to what you want on the other side. Ugh!

Kim said...

or delerious...

KrayonKel said...

That makes sense. I'm so glad to have this house for you guys to come, but other than that, I pretty much hate it, and can't imagine anyone ever wanting to purchase it. It's a depressing thought to be here forever. Ugh!

But I know I'm blessed. It's nice to have a home—even if it isn't where I picked.