Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rest

Well, we put in an offer on a house on Friday. They have until tomorrow to accept or counter and for the most part, I've put the whole thing out of my mind. I like that it is out of my hands.

But, we are acting on the assumption that they will accept the offer. Which means we need to put our house up for sale. Which means a TON of work to do. Packing up things to storage. Sorting through so much stuff that we have accumulated in our 9 years here. Little maintenance and repair things that have needed to be done that we have just put off. Add into all of that kids, jobs and the usual household chores and we are busy, busy, busy. Thankfully we don't have to look for aPleasanton motorcycle accident attorney which would add more and more to our list of things to do.

But today I think we are putting all of that on the back burner. DH is still lounging in bed. The kids are in various stages of undress. And I am unshowered and unfed. I want to spend the day reading blogs and romance novels. I don't think that we can actually put off the other stuff for the day. But I do think that I'll begin after 12 !

3 comments:

Katie said...

You found a house! That's so exciting!

Carrie said...

Oh, how exciting! I am thrilled for you! Keep us updated!

And I know what you mean about it being overwhelming to add huge stuff on top of an already chaotic life... that's how remodeling our upstairs and then moving up down and down up was. I still don't have things in order. With three, you're doing good to tread water but to add a whole 'nother leg to the race is enough to make you want to crawl back in bed!

KrayonKel said...

New house! Wow! I can't wait to hear what happens. (Maybe it already happened. . . I've been a bit disconnected lately)

I want us to sell our house so bad. It's way too big for us. But probably need to wait until at least after February, right. :)