Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Monday, September 21, 2009

And now it's time to whine

WHINE!!!
Why does it feel like I'm trapped in this tiny house? Am I too picky? Am I too cheap? Why Why Why??

The one thing that I miss about having faith, is having faith! I used to believe that everything works out for a better good. I don't believe that now. I do believe that everything changes, for either the better or the worse, so now I'm scared that for a change, something even worse will happen than me not getting my way! Grr.

It's no secret we have been looking for a house. FOR EVER!! DH and I have such different tastes that it really is difficult even looking for a house to buy that will fit us on all levels. So, that is obstacle number one.

Then, we have been negotiating on a house that we both felt we could live with. After 2 weeks, we have decided to throw in the towel. Obstacle number two.

Throughout this process, I found two amazing houses to rent to give us the space we need in the interim, until we find something that we want to buy. DH was not on board with this plan. I stewed and steamed. One of the houses rented and I drove by while they were moving in, to put salt in the wound. Friday DH finally saw that this was a very reasonable option and told me to call on house number 2.

OF COURSE, it was rented THAT MORNING. Too freaking little, too freaking late.

I'm angry, I'm sad, I'm frustrated on many levels, including my inability to lose the belly fat
from 9 months ago! I don't know what to do with all of this besides stand in the shower and scream it out. No, I'm not angry. I'm pissed.

4 comments:

KrayonKel said...

So sorry you are frustrated. Even though I have faith, many times my actions don't show it. . . or I cry regardless. Tough times are . . . tough. They suck. I hate them.

I'll be praying that in perhaps a perfect place or interim place will come about soon for you. Maybe it will be around the corner... literally or figuratively. ;)

Kim said...

I'll be in my shower screaming too. Let's see if we can here each other!!!

Carrie said...

I am so sorry that you are going through this season right now. As much as I want to own my own home one day, the truth is, I feel oddly happy that we're renting right now and I don't have to think about the pressure of having a 'perfect house' for at least a few years. I dread that time. I hate making big decisions like that. I just wish someone would make them for me and transport me there.

Pretty Momma said...

i meant finding the perfect house, not having...