Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Friday, September 26, 2008

And now the review

So, after that last post I realized that I only said that I liked "Little Earthquakes", and didn't say why.
This is the first book by her that I have read and alot of the gals at daycare like her. I saw the movie, In Her Shoes and didn't think that it was that great. But when I picked up L.E. at the library it immediately caught my attention.
It's the story about 4 women dealing with their pregnancies, births of their babies and postpartum issues, skipping over the baby acne. And the best part about all of it, it seemed really true to form for me. It also had an author interview in the back that made me like J.W. as a person.
When I finished, I requested another of her books from the library. Now that says a lot.
I liked it enough

No comments: