Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Friday, April 11, 2008

8 life questions

Life Questions
Eight Life Questions (please consider yourself tagged if you haven't already done this one.)

What is the best part about your life right now? My med combo! My life could be absolutely perfect, but without my medication, I wouldn't have the energy to enjoy it or even recognize it.

What do you think the best part about the near future will be?
I'm looking forward to putting some time and money into our house finally! We have been so in the uncertainty of staying or moving, adding on or building a new house that we have just been existing here. The last thing major that we did was set up Ivy's room when I was pregnant 5 years ago. (But we are in the process of new floors and I'm taking pics so you all can see)

What are you most afraid of?
Cancer. Losing myself in any endeavor that I do. Not being true or authentic to myself.

What are you a little worried about?
How fast time is going.

What do you dream of?
As in night time dreams a repeating dream is where I'm talking and I feel something in my mouth and it is a tooth that has fallen out. Globally I'd love for every person in the world to be able to have children when and how they want to. ie, no infertility and no unplanned pregnancies.

Who do you trust most to share these things with?
My sister. Chris.

What questions do you have?
Can my mom bring bec home today? Will Chris get off of work on time so we can use the sitter I have lined up? How will this weekend go? Where can I find a harmonica for Bec? Is there laundry in the washer? Will my kids need the best acne treatment when they get older? If they do need the best acne treatment will we be able to afford it? Maybe I can wait on those last two questions for awhile!

No comments: