50 questions below for the people who are a little older:
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
The credit card bill. "How in the world did I end up with a balance again?" seems to be the common lament around bill time for me.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
A bar in a nearby city. My sis took the kids for the day and we were free to enjoy a quiet meal although we were watching football too.
3. Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to?
No. I was very happy to get it over with after stressing out about it. I really try to not have regrets.
4. Do you own a guitar?
No. But I wish I owned guitar hero!
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
6. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
7. Do you own a piggy bank shaped like a pig?
No. I own a piggy bank shaped like a Cougar football and a bank shaped like a pink combination safe.
8. How many colleges did you attend?
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It looks like a sk8r girl shirt.
10. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
I used to get a car wash and a full tank on $25 bucks. Can't get even close to that now! I was so spoiled.
11. Do you shower facing the shower head or with your back to it?
Both. I take long showers. Sorry for using up all the water!
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
No alarm, just 2 kids. I thought, What time is it?
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Please let them sleep through til morning. I'm tired!
14. Do you have anything in your pockets right now?
15. How many windows are open on your computer?
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
vacuuming. it is so loud and bulky and I hate to have to drag it out and around the outlets. and regardless of when I vacuum, something is spilled within minutes of when i finish.
17. If you didn’t have to work, would you volunteer?
I work and I volunteer now. What kind of question is that?
18. Get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in! I would love to get up at 11 every day.
19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Right now I love Lola from Charlie and Lola.
20. Who was the last text you received from?
My brother. We text more than talk.
21. Are you a daydreamer?
OH YES. Always.
22. When did you first start feeling old?
For a fleeting few months before I was 25. Haven't felt old since!
23. Favorite 80’s movie?
Date with an Angel or Green Card (or was that 90s)
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
Pastrami or corned beef. I don't eat lunch meat very often
25. What do you get every time you go into Costco?
Diapers and soy milk.
26. Beach or lake?
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No. It works for some people. Not really for Chris and I, but we like it that way!
28. Do you own property?
29. Favorite guilty pleasures?
Nightly baths at least once a night. Lip gloss. Buffy and the Vampire slayer. Almost any kind of tv. Christmas and Valentine collection romance books.
30. Favorite movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about?
Ishtar and Rhinestone
31. What’s your drink at the bar?
Cosmos, rum and pineapple juice
32. Cowboys or Indians?
Cowboys, like my daddy!
33. Are you sarcastic?
Me? Sarcastic??? Noooo!!!
34. Are you shy?
I think that I'm the least shy person ever. I don't like giving speeches though.
35. In the past week have you gotten sick?
36. Norm or Cliff from Cheers?
Norm. Cliff totally got on my nerves.
37. In the past week have you felt stupid?
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
not spending more time with my dad while he was healthy
39. In the past week have you gotten your hair cut?
40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Reba McEntire, Lauren Graham as Lorelai Gilmore, Sarah Jessica Parker
41. Indoors or Outdoor?
Indoors mostly. Outdoors for short periods of time.
42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
No. But I crashed my mom's when I was 16. A station wagon no less.
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
44. Last book you read for real?
45. Has someone disappointed you recently?
46. What was the last film you watched?
Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus
47. Somewhere in California you’ve never been and would like to go?
Hmmm. Hollywood? I can't remember where we went when I was there last.
48. Have you been outside the USA?
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Ick. Neither one sounds good.
50. Just how OLD are you?
I am 36 years old.