Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Diamond Pendants

In addition to my previous post on luxury homes, maybe we could all wear diamond pendants for our chix weekends? I've been thinking about turning my previous wedding ring into something else, possibly a necklace where I could at least get some type of wear out of it. It is actually hiding out at my best friend's house because I was tired of coming across it while rummaging thru my jewelry boxes. I hope that he still has it! I'd better ask him.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Love the idea of the pendant. Make something useful out of it-- I woudl!!!

I agree it woudl be nice to be able just to buy the homes and the jewlry but I think those people end up with a bunch of other issues we "normal" people dont have to deal with. Whatever the case I am working on "CONTENTMENT"

Christy :)