Monday, October 15, 2007
By the way, check out the new blog description!
My friend Karen Beth posed these questions over at
A Continual Happiness. Thought that I'd play along, although you all know me!
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
This is difficult, because I don't like to travel. I guess, anywhere my family was going. I did honeymoon in New Orleans for my first marriage and loved all of the noise and funky people.
2. When you were little, what did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?
I don't think I knew about massage back then. I wanted to be a bank teller so I could push all of the buttons on the registers!
3. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
I don't like ice cream or anything too cold.
4. What is your favorite color?
Any type of blue.
5. What do you love to do? What hobbies do you get caught up in?
Sewing and reading, visual journaling.
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. What do you think your life purpose is?
To teach people through example to live a contented life with what you have and who you are at any given moment.
8. What is the thing that brings you happiness on a DAILY basis?
Taking a bath. Every day. At least once.
9. What is your favorite book?
Living a Beautiful Life by Alexandra Stoddard
10. What is one thing you would like to try or do before you die?
To raise my two kids and possibly more kids in the future.
at 5:09 PM