Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Sunday, October 21, 2007

fashion jewelry

Speaking of fashion jewelry, I am the current queen of cheap rings. I'm wearing the same earrings that I've had for years. Ordering vintage necklaces from friends. But my fashion jewelry habit has so taken a ring turn. In fact, one of the last 6 that I've bought just broke since I was wearing it so much. I'm totally into wearing a ton of rings at once now. Alas, no rings at work! Painful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have recently launched a {designer handbag | designer watches | designer
jewellery } (choose one which is most appropriate) blog and we are looking
to spread the word and get in contact with similar websites to ours to
promote relevant blogs and websites.

Please email me at chriss714@gmail.com

Thanks
Chris