Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tattoo Pics

I had a hard time getting good pics, but trust me, it is gorgeous. I was so happy with it last night, but today I'm loving it even more. It wasn't what I was thinking in my head but it was exactly what I wanted.

It says Kenneth in "PrimaDonna Script" I also have a little red heart for Ivy under the K and a little heart for Bec at the end of the H
I wanted to show you how it looks in comparison, so this is my arm on my leg

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh Karianne! I love it so much. It is very beautiful and it really is just perfect, you are so right.

HUGS!
Cath

Unknown said...

Wow! It's a lot nicer than I thought it would be. Very classy!! :)

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

Love it, dearest! I can't see it terribly clearly but from what I can see, it looks really elegant and classy. Go girl! Will you be getting another one?

KrayonKel said...

beautiful

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! I love the font!

Mary said...

Very Pretty! I love it! I have been wanting a tatt, but the hubs doesn't like 'em. maybe after I lose the weight and am lookin' good he'll let me get one ;)