Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Friday, June 22, 2007

Furniture Stores

I think that my mom is addicted to furniture stores. She replaces her living room furniture on average every three years. Which works out great for her relatives because they get hardly used furniture sold to them for super low prices. I still regret not taking her beautiful wine red, but more red setee. I just didn't have room. It was a few years ago and I still think about it. I wonder who ended up with that thing anyway. Hopefully it was someone close that I can buy it off of later if we ever have more space!

1 comment:

discount furniture said...

Check online for great furniture and a huge selection of wrought iron furniture, bar stools, bedroom furniture, dining room furniture, living room furniture, kids bedroom furniture, childrens furniture, bunk beds and discount furniture.