Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Happy Birthday to My Boyfriend (and me too!)


Ok, over at We're All Mad Here, Alison had this little activity. Type your birthdate into Wikipedia and see what comes up. Actually, it is a meme, but I'm heading straight to the important stuff.


Today is my 36th birthday. I don't really know anyone else with this birthday and that is fine with me. It's all me baby! Except, when I typed in my birthday, who should pop up, but my boyfriend, Pharrell Williams from the Neptunes. Also known as Skateboard P. Do you remember that I dressed up as "Pharrell's Girlfriend" for Halloween this year? Yummy!
AND, I've always kind of thought that I was robbing the cradle being so much older than him, BUT, he is only 3 years younger! Just like Chris! Wow, does he ever look GOOD!
So, if I had to share my birthday with anyone else, it might as well be him.

5 comments:

KrayonKel said...

How funny! I share a birthday with the Olsen twins. That's about it.

Your man is younger than you too? Another thing we share! Mostly David feels older than me, but occasionally he teases me for being born in the 70s.

:P He's learning that isn't a good idea.

Happy Birthday, friend! I've really enjoy getting to know you the past month or so! :D

Buttercup said...

Hey, Your b-day is a day after my nephew's b-day! Happy birthday Karianne!! I'm deep in baby land at the moment but I'm slowly easing back into getting caught up on blogging. You were so right when you wrote me a while ago and said that I would be overwhelmed by the love I would feel for him. I feel like he's mine! (Shhh, don't tell Bean. It's really not that weird b/c I felt like Bean was mine too. She's 8 years younger than me so I'm used to the mini-mommy role).

Happy Birthday!!

alisonwonderland said...

happy, happy birthday! (glad that a little meme could bring a smile to your face!)

Mary said...

Oh god, i'm sorry I missed your birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day! :D

Forgive me?

Janean said...

What a bad friend I am! I missed your birthday. I didn't realize it had been so long since I visited. I hope it was wonderful.