Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Jumbled

There are a lot of things that I want to tell you guys, but I'm just in a jumble in my mind. I have very happy things to report, but also really sad, thought-provoking things to say as well. I also have one of the cutest pictures ever to post that we had taken of the littles on Sunday.

But I think for now that I'm going to let it all steep. I have about 6 hours today to just let things be. I'm going to finish a book that I'm reading. Maybe put away the 3 loads of laundry. Maybe start sewing some kitchen curtains. Or maybe I'll just go back to bed in the dark. The only motivation that I have right now is the anti-motivation kind. I did enough yesterday to kite me through today. I'll post it all soon, maybe even sooner than I think.

2 comments:

KrayonKel said...

Ah, I understand. I'm finding it hard to motivate myself to blog lately. I don't really know what to say.

I can't wait to see these pics though. :)

Mary said...

Well pooh, I am sorry you had such a messed up day... I hope you are feeling better!