Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Sunday, January 07, 2007

PracticingContentment Post

To follow up a crabby post, it only makes sense to write a contentment piece, right? So here goes!

1. I ordered my mom's birthday present on Friday and I am so excited to get it. Knowing me, I will give it to her as soon as it arrives as I won't be able to wait. I'll post the image of it today.

2. We got the tree undecorated and into recycling. I even bought a little green storage box for all of the ornaments that survived this year. Getting more space into the living room is priceless.

3. These meds are working! Isn't it funny how you don't really know how bad you feel until you feel better? My clients tell me that all of the time about their necks and backs. They just don't realize how bad the kinks are until they are worked out. The only drawback to these meds are that I have a really icky taste in my mouth, but cough drops take care of it.

4. I have a lot of birthdays to look forward to. My 2nd cousin, Mercedes is 9 today and I got her a bracelet making kit. My cousin Kimi's birthday is tomorrow and I bought her one of those big lint rollers for the carpet. She wanted one for Christmas but didn't get it. My sister Landi's birthday is on Thursday, 32, but don't mention that to her! I'm going to buy her an exercise ball/dvd set. She has been working out like crazy lately but mentioned that she wants to try the exercise ball too.

5. I may have a couple of new babes to hold soon. My friend Karina was in yesterday and is pregnant with twins. While I was working on her, she said that she wouldn't be surprised if she went into labor last night or today. In keeping with tradition with her 2 other kids, she always goes into labor very soon after her massage. In fact, with her first son, her appt. was at 10 in the morning and she had him that night! She is one of my success stories.

6. My friend Ang got her baby on Thursday from Ethiopia. Little Sophia is home now and doing great. She is happy and sweet and acts like she has always been a part of the family. She is tiny, has a couple of ear infections but is doing very well. Our little champ. Her pics are gorgeous.

1 comment:

Buttercup said...

That was a sweet post. How fun about all the b-days coming up. I hope some of them are near you so you can celebrate with them.