Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Recently Converted

So, here I am. I know, where have I been? Well, I've been languishing over at livejournal with hardly anyone else over there, feeling all by my lonesome while catching up with all of my Blogger friends. But no more. I've joined the ranks of the masses.

Please let me know that I'm not alone. It really was lonely over there!

(Can you hear all of those violins in the background?)

3 comments:

xiaotiqin said...

Lovely blog. I have a pack of 6th grade livewires coming so I bezbgoinow. I might write a song with that title. Hope your household is in perfect health this week!

Lady Jane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lady Jane said...

Oops, that was mine!

Your blog looks lovely!!!