Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Suitcase stories

My step mom bought me a set of luggage for my high school graduation for my move to college. It has been all over the place since I was the only one of my siblings to own a luggage set. And you all know how much I adore traveling.

The last time we were in Vegas we were in a Walgreens which we didn't have here at the time. There I found a suitcase on wheels that was done in camo fabric and I fell in love. Chris bought it for me. Last year, unbeknownst to them, my mom and my niece bought a Bratz suitcase at the exact same Walgreens! Normal folk buy their luggage from travelpro before they travel. Not us!

No comments: